Sunday, February 26, 2006

Still in Madrid

Hello. Still in Madrid. Could not get a train to Barcelona today so we are leaving at 7 in the morning tommorow and will get there around lunch time. Danny and I spent the day doing laundry, drinking the coffee and taking in some more Madrid. I was thinking I would list my favorite things of the trip so far.
Amsterdam- Walking to the Indoneasian restraunt when the snow started to fall and we were in Dam Square. It was absolutley breath taking
Paris- sitting in the rain on the last night waiting for an hour for the eifle tower to light up. It was so pretty and just fun waiting while we were getting poured on.
Madrid- its a toss up between the bar crawl which was great and last night going out then coming home and it started to snow.
I know there mostly weather related but when your outside all the time its what strikes you.

Oh and today danny saw what snow looks like when it is really built up on the ground. He enjoyed stomping around and getting me covered in snow.
Thats it for now. Till next time.

No comments: