Tuesday, February 14, 2006

greetings from paris

in paris..danny and i are staying at the three ducks hostel. our roomates are from argentina which is cool. today we saw napoleans tomb and the eiffle tower. the tomb was emense. I also managed to put my credit card in the machine to try and get metro tickets, apparently it is only for french cards though. so i told the attendent who proceeded to yell at me in french for like 30 minutes. He made me run around the station with him, why, i'm not sure. Meanwhile Danny stood there with my stuck card getting yelled at cause no one could use the machine. Anyways thats about it for now so bon voyage from paris.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on now don't you remeber all the camping trips to the Adirondaks and dealing with the French-canadians? so what did you think that you were going to be dealing with in France? That is why one of the sayings is the country would be even better if there were no french people in it.
Rib

Anonymous said...

could only happen to you guys.

Christie

Anonymous said...

Did you ever get your card back???

amy said...

yeah i got my card back..danny managed to get it out