Wednesday, February 22, 2006

More news from Madrid

Today was an exciting day in the lovley town of Madrid..Danny woke me up rudley by turning on my bed side light. Boy oh Boy did he see the wrath of Morning Amy and its not pretty. Anyways after waking up going outside and stopping twice for coffee our day got started. We walked around for awhile and went to the Royal Palace of Madrid. It was emense with 2900 rooms. As Danny and I were walking around we were deciding what we would make each room if it were our palace. We decided we would put dirt in the plaza in the middle of the palace and then burry all the junk...i mean artifacts in the dirt. Then we would let blue go and dig them up. When he found one we would then give it to charity so we wouldn´t piss the spanish public off to much. After that we went to plaza Mayor which has really old Spanish arcituture and it was relally nice. Its cold here only 6 degrees outside. Thats celcius of course. Danny and I are losing weight because food is expensive so if you want to send money thats cool. We´ll eat a meal on ya. Thats about it for now. Tonight Danny and I are doing a bar crawl with a bunch of other people. Were going to like four bars and a club or two. Last night Danny and I went out and tried to salsa dance..it was amusing. I´m going to take a salsa lesson tommorow night and try to learn some what. Thats about it..Oh and one more funny thing..everytime someone speaks to danny in spanish, he gets nervous and can´t think of what to say so in a real thick southeren drawl he goes..Uh English..its funny cause everyone just looks at him funny. I´ve told him 100 times its no habla espanol but he just freezes and goes uh english..its funny and puts me in stitches everytime. Adios

No comments: