Wednesday, February 15, 2006

another day another 100 miles

Enjoying my time in Paris. Today's goal was to see the Louve, but like the rest of our trip it didn't go as planned. Last night Danny went to bed early and I stayed downstairs in the hostel bar and got a little tipsy on wine. Needless to say I moved slow this morning. Made a new french friend though named Pierre. So today wee went oveerr to the louve only to find out that fridays after six it is free. As we backed off the line to talk about it we were offered two free tickets inside. After I got the tickets danny decided it was entrapment and we were going to go to French prision over £8.50 tickets. So we didn't use them. Instead we went to Notre Dame, the bastille, Pantheon, Latin Quaters, and other misc. walking. I am thinking about cutting my legs off so Danny won't make me walk over gods green earth anymore. We walk close to six hours or more a day right now. NOT AN EXAGERATION! thats in for now..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have told Danny that in France you don't go to prison, you go to the "bastille" (it sounds sooo much better!) Love your blogs, brings back fond memories. By the way, can't get over that pooch of yours--just imagion--a dog that sends you messages!
Ask your new french friend to explain the buses to you, Dany can walk, you can ride.

Anonymous said...

Well since I was given such a nice a compliment I needed to say thanks. By the way I am waiting for you to come back, these guys are nuts.

Blue

Anonymous said...

How that bookbag treating you with all the walking you guys are doing? Be careful and come home soon i miss you guys and Blue my somewhat furry little friend.

Christie

Anonymous said...

How is that bookbag treating you guys with all that walking? Be careful guys. (come home soon I miss you guys and my somewhat furry little friend Bluezer)