Saturday, March 04, 2006

Collosuem

In Roma..its really nice though dirty. Yesterday Danny and I walked and walked and walked..we went to the Collisuem which took us three hours to find. Man are they trying hard to keep that think in one peice. Its like a bad school project with cement in spots, asphalt and other misc. things holding it together. After that we spent a few hours in the Roman Forum and Palantine Hill. That was actually quite beautiful. Today we are off to Vatican City to go say hi to the pope. Ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's a COllosuem?

From an adoring fan

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know, that I am trying to keep up with your stuff the best I can, but my Gamma is sick real bad in the hospital. Wish you were here, really need a friend, but glad all the same that you guys are having a good time. Love you two and sorry I have been a stranger!!