Thursday, January 12, 2006

TV. And Movies

I need to apologize to all those I love. In the last few years I have discovered quite a few good shows and passed them on to my family members. But for passing on 24 I am sorry. THAT SHOW SUCKS! It doesn't suck so much as it constantly annoys the hell out of me. I'm wrapping up season 2 right now and rather feel like yelling. My parents have had earfuls of my ranting now its ya'lls turn. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. And JACK IS NOT SUPERMAN! Thanks..That's all I have to say about that. I don't want to continue because I'll just be giving away spoilers to those of you who may not have seen it yet. But if you haven't stay away. Its highly addicting and highly bad. (yes a show can be both) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
On to other pressing matters. I saw King Kong last night. I was not that thrilled with it. People will comment that it is because I am to picky about movies, but when that much money is spent it should be done right. Did anyone else know how much King Kong grew and shrank through out the movie. His height was constantly changing and his dimensions make little sense. Also I was annoyed silly when their was a visible change from a set to a blue screen. The background just went flat. Technology is their so we can avoid these things, if were going to pay that much time to the monkey, pay attention to everything else. I know Peter Jackson is a man of details so these careless failures made no sense. Sometimes I just felt like I was watching that came out 40 years ago with the bad graphic. Okay onto dislike number three, it was to long. Many scenes could have be shortened and cut some more without losing the plot and character development. But since its Peter Jackson and he made bank with LOTR trilogy and won buku in oscars he can make a movie however long he wants to. BUT ITS A MOVIE ABOUT A BIG GORILLA, NOT A LONG DRAMARIC EPIC. also i didn't buy the fact that Ann fell in love with the monkey, but maybe thats just me. To finish my rant on things it wasn't the worst thing I've seen in, but it wasn't the best. I was entertained but at times got extremely ansy. I guess I'm just upset cause it doesn't look like Brokeback Mountain is coming to the Mississippi region anytime soon, does that surprise anyone. Okay I am done, sorry to any poor soul who actually read this whole thing. Its a lot easier for me to quickly type my rants though then to continue bugging everyone I know about them. I'm Out!

No comments: