Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Birthday Drama

Went out last night to celebrate Danny and Heather's Birthday. Danny and I started out by going to Sakura, mmm my favorite, sushi yummy! I don't know why he decided there, he likes it but not to the extent My food was good, Danny got Salmon Terriaki that was super dry. From their we headed out to St. Elmo's where we drank, talked, and played the crack machine. It was so awesome. Afterwards we went to Ropers to celebrate Heather's b-day. Having a good time til some stupid drama went down. Whatever, i hate that shit. I got extremely mad and after Danny helped calm the situation down we left. Don't want to go into what it was about cause its not even my buisness but for god's sake it really ruined my night. I am bitter right now. But i'm also assuming their are some people pretty P.O'd at me too whatever. I'm over it and from now on Danny and I will fly solo and not be brought down in that shit. Anywho watching Cinderella Man right now. Its all right but a little slow. I'm thinking of seeing a matinee tommorow of another movie just havn't decided what yet.

No comments: