Monday, January 23, 2006

no money no fun

It's late...Can't sleep...WHERE IS MY PASSPORT?? I think Blue got pissed and decided he didn't want us to leave him so he not only hid my passport but he delayed Danny's from getting here on time...Nothing is going like it is supposed to right now...and in the midst of it my apartment is trashed as I am trying to move..I hate moving. But it will work out..only if anyone has 200 dollars to donate to the Amy has to get her passport replaced because she's a dumbass and put it in such a safe place she can not find it and now needs to get a new one fast which is damn expensive because she was sure she knew where it was and decided to start looking for it last week fund. Send checks via Fed-Ex overnight. If you don't want to donate to that fund and just want to donate to the Amy wants to go to Europe so bad but really could use a few extra dollars fund that would be also greatly appreciated.

No I'm not above begging

Damn it I started listening to Phantom of the Opera and I packed my movies so now I gotta go digging so I can watch the movie and go to sleep. Ha Danny is going to be so pissed because he's the one who spent an hour organizing them so they all fit into the box.


Also any contributions to the Amy needs money to move fund are also kick ass...



This is the disaster I'm living in right now.....Hate moving Hate moving.

No comments: