Tuesday, January 24, 2006

passports are for losers

IS HE THE CULPRIT BEHIND THE PASSPORT HEIST??? ( sure as hell looks guilty to me )

So, I've given up on ever finding my passport. I have come to the conclusion that over the course of living here and having my apartment flooded twice it got either thrown away or permantly misplace. The first Picture is from my neighbors washer overflowing drowning the place and the second picture is the water that rained in the apartment from hurricane Katrina. Just when you think Katrina is done messing with you she rears her ugly head once more. Besides that Danny's passport has been delayed since their New Orleans office is no longer, it then had to get sent to New Hampshire and what was supposed to take six weeks is now on week ten. Ugg, other then that I'm still accepting We love amy and want her out of the country donations.

No comments: