Wednesday, August 24, 2005

trip home


One of the reasons that I have been lagging on my posts is cause I just recently went home for a little R and R. But we did get to spend one day in NYC, the best city in the world! My oh my how I love NYC! We had a good time their. We went to Central Park and relaxed then it was off to FAO which has tottally revamped itself since the last time i'd seen it. It looked pretty damn sweet! Danny got to play with the monkeys their, while I jumped around on the keyboard.
Then we got to do something I have been wanting to do every time I go to New York, go see a play we wanted to see this play........
But since you can't see it for the next 5 years we went and saw another play i have been wanting to see.

And Let me tell you.. it was awesome... I sang and laughed and bounced in my seat like a little kid. I love love love the theatre.

Well After that it was time to go home so we posed for one more pic.......


And said good night to NYC.

No comments: