Saturday, August 27, 2005

KATRINA

Every time a hurricane is supposed to hit here, i get frenetic nervous then I have my mom call me 80 times an hour to make sure I am surviving okay. And in the end all it is is just a little rain. So this time, I havn't gone to Wal-Mart to buy supplies, I am not nervous, and I don't think it'll be bad here. And I know in the pit of my stomach how WRONG i am. Its coming here no way around it. Maybe it'll change its path at the last minute and head to Mexico, that sure would be nice. But I doubt it. But this time I am going to rebel. I'm not buying supplies and I'm not going to get nervous. Mom you don't have to call me 80,000 times cause it'll be okay. I refuse to watch the news anymore because this afternoon I was watching CNN and he was talking about how the whole MS coast and New Orleans was going down and it is going to be so bad. He predicted that New Orleans would be under water for well over a year. Ha I think if it goes under no one really cares to bring it back out again. I'm not scared though it is not going to hit here. Screw it. What is there really to be scared of a little rain that would flood out my apartment thus ruining everything I own. A little wind tearing everything apart. How about the fact that since I decided not to go to WalMart and buy supplies I will probley starve to death too. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit but mom if you want to call me that's cool, Cause I'm scared.

No comments: