Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Progression of Hair

Sorry it's been awhile since I've written. Nothing has really been going on well that is until tonight.
It all started out of boredom, Danny's hair has become
way to long... Definitely in desperate need of a cut. Well since he's graduated college and needs a real job, we decided to give it a good whacking, or should I say Danny decided I just couldn't bear the thought of his long long locks being gone. After all we've been dating and its all I have ever known!
So away he went cutting away his gorgeous thick and curly hair.










Well he cut and cut, then I wanted to take a turn so I started cutting. Man it was a lot of hair! Pretty Gross huh!
Ya I thought so too. Well since I was cutting I decided I would have fun with it so I made Danny's head into a mullet. You know Business in the front and a party in the back! Whoo hoo and Danny sure can rock the mullet look! Well then we decided we would go over to his cousins Ragan's band pratice and show him Danny's new look. Well Danny threw his cap on and the first thing Ragan did was bitch about Danny's hair and how long it was. Well Danny relectultly took off his cap and wholly hell was Rage surprised! Well after that little Detour we decided to go back to the house and finish what we had started. So we filled the sink up with the rest of his hair
Then after two hours we were
finally done, and here is the final product: And Whalla it is short. I think he likes it, I know I do it is a nice change. But after five years of having long hair I think he is going to miss it. Maybe we'll have a little funeral for his lost locks tomorrow.

No comments: