Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Nothing Going on

It's been a few days since my last post, sorry, if anyone even is reading this. Life has been pretty lame the last few days. Lots of work work and more work. Other than that I just read Silent Bob Speaks by Kevin Smith. It is pretty good but a little repetitive at times. He is just a really funny guy though so the book was amusing. Other than that I have been watching the crap out of some West Wing. That show is good especially the first season of it. Also been catching up on my Degrassi. Anyone who has never seen that show needs to watch it. It's about this Candian High School and the kids that go to it. Totally addictive. My old roomates used to hate it and get pissed when I would wait every week to watch it. Now since I have my six channels I don't really get to see it. Boo Hoo. Sorry I am rambling and I know this But i figured at least it was a post. The only other exciting thing going on is my friends are getting hitched on Saturday. Can't belive its actually happening but it is and then Richard has to go away for a year which sucks. Okay I am done babbling. Maybe next time I'll have something more exciting to post. Later Gators..

1 comment:

Ann said...

Some difference, amazing the baseball cap is now optonal.