Friday, July 22, 2005

happy birthday


Tommorow is one of my oldest friend's Ali's 21st Birthday. I wish I could go party for her and celebrate but alas I can't. Have a great time girl and happy birthday. Up top there is a picture of my 21st Birthday. At midnight everyone gathered around and sang happy birthday, and while i selfishly enjoyed being in the center of attention a few people came from behind and ambushed me with silly string. Well anyways, that shit is hard to get out of your hair, I was contemplating shaving my head just so I wouldn't have to deal with the hard sticky substance (it was no longer string as it all meshed together creating a weird helmet of glob on my head.) So anyways, happy birthday Ali. and your lucky i'm too nice to put up some pictures of you from your days as a wee laddess.

No comments: