Monday, September 19, 2005

Pictures

I've been asked to put up more pictures that I have. I will do it in bits as it is time consuming so there will be more to come and when I go down there on Tuesday I will take tons more. But here are some more for right now.
Ok no where this house which is across the street looks normal to the naked eye, it is not. If you look closley at it you can see it tilting to the side this is because the house floated five feet off of its foundation.
This was a catholic school three blocks away for Danny's house. Danny told me as he was digging through the debree in his yard he was finding lunch trays, meal tickets, stuffed animals and outher stuff from this school.

This is the depree surrounding someones house. It is so high that even though her house is still standing she can barley get into it. By her front door is the second story to someone else house. Not just the roof but the entire second story sitting in her doorstep.


Here is the drive way to someones house. It was on the right hand side where the grass was real green.
The picture above is the foundation to here a house once was. This is just in Long Beach, Mississippi alone right in Danny's neighbor hood. But somehow Danny's house made it through okay. Not sure other then pure luck.
Anyways, onto other subjects. My dog Blue is scared shitliss of rain and storms. If its raining outside he won't go outside to pee he'll just hold it in. During the hurricane, he was flying off the handle. I just couldn't get him to calm down. In this picture you can really see how stressed out blue was.

Who understands animals? Really makes no sense to me. While I was hiding in the hallway scared Blue obviously knew we would be okay. He didn't have a care other then getting in his daily nap.

Well I'll post some more pics tommorow hopefully. Then I am going to the coast Tuesday so I can take more pictures since Danny didn't understand what I said when I said take lots of pictures. He is down there right now ripping stuff up and cleaning up the area. He called me whinning today about how this labor shit sucks. Ha ha its good for him he hasn't worked in awhile and its about time he did something. Yesterday he had to rip wood flooring that had been glued to cement. Better him then me.

I've got karate tommorow. This was supposed to be an easy class. Well after the 50 push ups and 200 sit ups on Wensday I am starting to doubt how easy it will really be. After Wensday I couldn't lift my arms 2 inches. There was some major pain going on. All right till later.

No comments: