Friday, June 15, 2007

a little sightseeing and job hunting and fine dining




Well since my last update not much exciting has been happening. The apt we are in was infiltrated my cockaroaches, but I think after spraying twice bombing them and poisining there food we have won the war. I have seen my childhood friend that was awesome we ate together last night at a cute little resturant. By the way resturants are definatly in abundace out here. Its not like the coast there is a plethera of choices on places to eat. We ate an all you can eat sushi buffett one day. Oh good golly I have found my kryptonite. I ate till I thought I was going to be sick, but damn it was good. Gotta love the raw fish. Today we spent the day at Paramount studios with my cousin Merry on the set of a show called In Treatment. It was pretty nifty and on the set really is a place I want to be. Well as promised I have some pics. nothing of the apt yet but some from the chinese theatre. We played tourist for a day the other day it was okay we lasted about 20 mins. before we got bored. Tommorow it is off to the beach! Ya we still havn't made it there yet. TTFN oh and dont i have the dainties feet, thought so.

No comments: