Wednesday, August 23, 2006

new school year.

today is the first day of school at southern. and its my first time not to be getting off a summer break and going to school in 18 years. Kinda weird. Though i am sitting up at the library on campus posting this. Just couldn't not be a part of it ( really heather dragged me up here) threre i've updated..i have some more thoughts and profound things to post but i am going to get coffee instead..maybe another day..
amy...oh ya i'm still in mississippi, its a lloooonnnnggg story. maybe i'll get into that to soon. maybe one day i'll get out of here

3 comments:

MRRWWEST75 said...

I will be home before you leave. You might as well admit that you are going to be a permanent MS resident.

Anonymous said...

Hey I bet that what werid not to start school when everyone else did. I can not wait for that time to come for me. Not going to school to learn but to teach.

Christie

Anonymous said...

AMY, if you have not left the Great State of Mississippi by Tuesday guess what, Imade it back home before you could move. Thats right, told you so.
/hahahahahahaha!!!
See you soon.