Tuesday, October 25, 2005

paper

I have a five page paper due tommorow..so instead of writing it i have been surfing the net all damn day. I ran across rosie o'donnells web page if your up for a look into the life of a crazy person go to rosie.com....here is a taste..
famous
Posted by ro @ 9:17 pm in fame
its hard to be famousthat sounds so bad but it’s true

i was super famousfor a few years
in my 30’s
i am now 43

not as famous
as i wasi have used the word famous
four times already
if u r a performer

u know the legend of those
who went before u
into the big waves
what fame did or did not do

to the ones u related to best
garbo quit

carson too
cold turkey
good bye
judy lucy

we all got to see
their life trajectory
beautifully coloredmeteor showers
crooked and crazed
broken and brave
they lived art
as the world watched
i found it impossibleto maintain any perspective

i lost my balance then
paddled to shore
there is something

very pure inside him
his core is yellow
and always has been
any religion

without kindness at it’s center
is not one
there is only one code of honor

decency
--------------If anyone can make any sense of this let me know..cause i can't.

2 comments:

Ann said...

a

Ann said...

so my only question is why didn't you quit surfing the net and do your paper, of course I had to ask the typical mom question.

PS I do believe the Rosie site is stupid and makes no sense